Saturday, November 10, 2007

Get the "latest" here!

Hello all! Welcome to our blog. We thought it would be nice to give you a one stop shop to catch up on all our happenings. We'll keep you up to date on our life in Hawaii and post pictures so you can watch Andrew grow. For those of you who are not regular bloggers, I'll send out an email when pictures have been added. This will keep you from having to download multiple pictures in one email. So, please enjoy and be sure to post your comments!

1 comment:

3BarcliftBoys said...

Very cool! Hey. Jason & Traci find out what little Morrison is Wednesday. I cannot wait to find out if it's a nina or nino! How is Dewayne? GranNita called me this afternoon and told me he fell. I am going through Sam's clothes - I found a Hawaiian outfit your mom had given Sam - I'll try to stick it in the mail soon. Love you, Auntie Andie!