



Poor Andrew. He's been sick since Saturday and I joined in on Sunday. Lucky for him, it's just a cold. I, on the other hand, have Bronchitis. No worries...I'm feeling much better after an antibiotic. Due to our illnesses, we've been in the house a lot lately and we're going a little stir crazy. So we decided to go outside for a while and let me just tell you...it was the most BEAUTIFUL day I've ever seen here in old Hawai'i Nei. The sun was shining; the water was glistening; and the breeze was actually a breeze and not a gale force wind. :)
I had to get my camera out and take a few shots. (with the zoom lens b/c that's the only one I have) He has really grown up in the past few months. He's not a little baby anymore. *sniff sniff*
No comments:
Post a Comment