





Before we knew that Drew would have to go to Arizona for 2 months, I had already planned a trip home to meet my best friend Erin's baby, Maggie Elizabeth. She was born on February 25, weighing in at 5 lbs. 13 oz. I first met Maggie when she was 5 days old and she was absolutely gorgeous (and tiny)!
It has been so nice being here. Erin and I try to hang out as much as possible. We get together several times a week. Today for instance, we took the kids on a walk. Andrew loves Maggie too. Her birth anouncement is hanging on the fridge and everytime we walk by he points to her picture and says "Mamie" (He hasn't quite conquered that "g" sound). It's really cute. As soon as he saw her today "Hey Mamie!" Yeah, he loves her...that is until I try to hold her. Then it's a different story.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to share some cute pics of Maggie over the past two months. She has grown so much! I can't believe she'll be 8 months old the next time I get to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment