Ok, here's a picture of my air conditioner. Nice huh?
In case you can't read the thermostat, let me just zoom in a little....
That's right. It's 91 degrees INSIDE my house. Clearly the a/c is not working properly. It is, however, blowing cold air right now, but it doesn't seem to be doing any good whatsoever! The fact that we live in a single wall constructed home with ZERO insulation is also a factor.
Andrew's face is red and sweaty. Chiquita is panting like she just ran a race and I don't know why I bothered to take a shower! So we've escaped outside where it's cooler. (yes...cooler OUTSIDE)
I shouldn't complain. There are people all over the world in much worse shape that we are; who have nothing. So enough ranting (I'm sorry). I guess this little episode is conditioning us for that Southern humidity.
See most of you on Wednesday!
1 comment:
Hey my house was hot today too! And I don't have ANY A/C's...Funny how we find relief OUTSIDE, where the heat is coming from.
I caught up on your blog today. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of the fireworks. You'll have to show me what setting you use, because whenever I try, all I get are blurry light squiggles and darkness!!!
See you tomorrow afternoon!
Post a Comment