It's STILL great to be an Auburn Tiger!
So, Auburn is not having the best season....ok, ok...Auburn is having a TERRIBLE season, but I still love my team and I'm proud to be an Auburn fan. The only game that matters is the last one anyway. (For those of you not familiar with SEC football, that means the Alabama vs. Auburn game...a.k.a. the Iron Bowl....our biggest rivals) You see, my cousin Jason is a HUGE bama fan and I've heard a lot of talk from him this season, so the last game of the season is MUY IMPORTANTE! Much like the November election has been deemed the most important election in history, this year is a very important year for Auburn to win. Why, you say? Well it's like this:1) Auburn has won the last 6 in a row and I'd kinda like to see that streak continue.2) We're playing in Bryant Denney stadium. (Alabama has NEVER...ahem...NEVER won an Auburn game in their own stadium)3) Alabama already thinks they're playing in the national championship game (which they might) but I personally think it's too early to tell. So IF they do, it would be so sweet to be the only ones to beat the national champs. After all, we've done it before (FLORIDA).So, GO AUBURN and WAR EAGLE. Let's hope we can get it together before the most important game in Iron Bowl history!

War Eagle Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment