Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So what's been up?

At least that's Andrew's question lately.  He usually asks at the dinner table and he usually directs the question at Drew.  We're eating and he'll look thoughfully into his father's eyes, and say "So what's been up, Daddy?"  Drew then goes into detail about his day.  It's really cute!  I think it's sweet that he already understands the importance of family meal time! :)

In other Andrew news:  The "poo" issue has been going really well.  We were on a 5 day streak, when we had 2 accidents, but we're back on track now and things are looking up!  I hope we're outta the woods now.

He is also making lots of new friends on the street and is really coming out of his shell in public.  (Anyone who knows him, knows that he is nowhere near shy at home).  He is also in the children's choir at church and will be singing on Easter Sunday morning.  Though we practice the songs at home and he sings them in the car, he has yet to actually sing at practice.  We'll see how it goes.  But at least he loves going!  The only sad thing is that Drew will be in Yuma, AZ.  Don't worry...I'll have the whole thing on video.

Now what's been up with me and the blog?...a whole lotta NOTHIN'!  (sorry)  I normally only update the blog when I have fun pictures to share, but readers are getting restless, so I'd better at least SAY something!  I do have pictures from Mackenzie's 3rd birthday party and 2 pictures from my birthday dinner, but they're still on the camera.  Soon.

1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

Carter would say "What doin', Mama, what doin'?" So sweet!