Andrew's PreK class had a Halloween Party/Fall Festival at school on the 28th. I made some cupcakes, cookies, and monster cake balls to feed the little monsters. As you can see below, they got to wear their costumes to school. Here's a class photo of all but 3 of his classmates.
(monster cake balls)
After stuffing their little faces, they went out to the playground area to play some games. Here Andrew is fishing for prizes. (Kristina is the princess and Lexi is the cowgirl.)The teachers dressed up for a costume contest. Ms Delores was "catching Z's." (The winner, not pictured here, was dressed as a life sized paper hand puppet.)
Ana and Danielle
Beanbag toss
Now we move along to actual Halloween night. This year Andrew declared that he wanted to be Spiderman, thanks to the 1960's spiderman cartoons on Netflix. Drew and I couldn't come up with anything to go along with his costume so this is the first year we haven't gone as a family "theme."We walked the neighborhood with our next door neighbors. Logan was spiderman too, but didn't want to get in this picture with Andrew and his sister Katelyn.
Even Chiquita went trick-or-treating with us. Lucky for her, I found one of her costumes just in time!
We had a good time and really enjoyed getting to know all of our neighbors. I love our neighborhood!










No comments:
Post a Comment