At her 4 month check up, the doctor said we could go ahead and give Aubrey some cereal. The first couple of tries were pretty unsuccessful, but then she kind of got the hang of it. She was soon making a mess just like any other baby.
In it goes...
...and out it comes.
When she finally ate a full serving, it didn't sit well with her tummy because when she woke up the next morning...THIS....is what I found...I have never seen puke like that before (thick, clumpy, and clay like) and it was all over her! She didn't wake up during the night either. She was such a mess that I had to give her a bath first thing. After that we took a little break from the cereal.
And I just love this picture of Aubrey and Alyssa (from my children's choir). This was taken at a going away party for some friends of ours.








No comments:
Post a Comment