Saturday, November 16, 2013

Aubrey 10 Months

Aubrey is now 10 months old.  She has 7 teeth, working on 8.  She loves to smile, scoot around the floor, eat table food, and play with her Bubba.  We see more and more of her personality everyday.  And girlfriend can give some nasty looks.  Sometimes you tell her something and she furrows that brow and looks at you like you're CRAZY!  Drew said "Where did she learn that?  Who taught her that?"  I said, "Honey, she's a girl...she's BORN with that!"  I can tell....we're in trouble with this one, but you'd never guess by looking at this sweet face...

Whoooo's a cutie?
 My lil Turkey
 This is her scooting position.  She never has crawled...only scoots on her bottom.  She's quick too!
 Saints Fans
 As you can see, she's finally starting to get a little more hair.

 Let's play "beat Daddy"
 She and I had the flu recently and ever since, she's been in our bed.  (But she's so cute)

No comments: