Andrew's Bathroom
Ok, so yesterday's blog post inspired me to get some work done around here. Mom helped me hang up the rest of our clothes, so aside from the fact that we can't find the hardware to the bed and therefore it is not put together, the master bedroom is nice and clean. My Dad painted Andrew's bathroom so I got it all put together. I unpacked our entertainment system and emptied out a few more boxes, did several loads of laundry, and vacuumed the floors. It's starting to look more and more like a house. (Except for the fact that there are 2 bedrooms with NO furniture. Ok that's only somewhat true...one room has a mattress!) Slowly but surely it will come together.
So here's Andrew's jungle bath.....
4 comments:
That is so stinkin' adorable!!! Where did you get that shower curtain?!
I love the elephants on the curtain! That's exactly what Daniel needs for his bathroom, so I'll repeat Kim's question--where did you get that shower curtain?
Andrew's bathroom is so adorable!!! I am working on Maggie's bathroom too!!
Love ya!! Welcome back to the world of computers!!
Believe it or not I got it at Wal-Mart! And Lesley...did you notice the cute elephant tooth brush holder?! (of course Daniel doesn't have any teeth yet!) hehe
Post a Comment