Monday, September 15, 2008

Kitchen Picture

Well, we're back...back to blogging that is. The cable guy came this week, so we're finally reconnected with the outside world.

Here are the first 2 pictures of the inside of the house. I picked the kitchen because it's the only room in the house clean enough to deserve a picture. There are still boxes EVERYWHERE (mostly in the garage). We haven't done too much this week in the unpacking department due to the fact that I wanted to have some fun with Mom and Dad before they leave.
See it looks nice and clean from this view...
But if you look closely at the bottom of this picture...you can see boxes and JUNK piled in my barstools.

The wall color in the kitchen, Hazy Jade, is my favorite!!
More to come as I unpack...

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Yay finally more from alaina! Love the kitchen. Crazy week ahead. In-laws are coming out this week and with Kenzie starting Volleyball, it's hard to find a time frame where I can sneak out there. I WILL make it out there some day, though! I'll call ya! Enjoy the time with your parents! I'm sure it was so nice having them out here during this time!

Anonymous said...

The house looks great so far! Keep the pics coming from the West Side brah!
Julie S.