We've hit another milestone date on the deployment: Drew has been gone for 4 months. I don't know what it is about this deployment, but I HATE it! This one is really dragging, especially since communication has been slim due to all the moving around and lack of computers. Being in Alabama helps and I've got PLENTY going on to keep me busy (this is the first time I've sat down all day)...but I miss him so much and I'm ready for him to come home. Andrew misses him to. He was playing with his Daddy Doll last night "fighting the bad guys." Then he'd stop and say "My Daddy misses me." And then when he finished playing he told Daddy Doll, "I love you."
The MAG and our Family Readiness Officer held an Afghanistan brief for all the spouses. Since I wasn't there, I got the cliff notes version from my friend, Kim. She wrote about it on her blog today. So go HERE to read about what Drew is doing in their new location.
No comments:
Post a Comment