This week my family decided to take a much needed beach vacation to Panama City Beach, Florida. Andrew and I were seriously starting to have beach withdrawals, so we hit the road. We're staying at a place called SPLASH! It's the perfect destination for families. They have 4 pools, a lazy river, a mini water park, and a lily pad pool for babies. They also have a "Dive-In theatre" where you can swim up at sunset and watch a movie. There's also a world class gym and an arcade. The place is nice! I took a few pictures of our view yesterday. It was pretty hazy so you can't see very far down the beach. Here's our view to the East.
Here's a view from the 8th floor of the "Lily Pad." Andrew LOVES to hang out here!
I managed to sneak a picture of Andrew eating Cheetos on the balcony.
I took several pictures today and then....you guessed it....my battery died, so the camera is on the charger as we speak. I'll try and update some pictures tomorrow.
We're having a blast!! I got to hear from Drew this morning, so that was nice. He called to say hello! I told him about all of our adventures. He's coping, but still not liking Afghanistan, and REALLY ready to come home. We're more than ready for him to come home too!!
3 comments:
Alaina....I hope that you are all having a wonderful time - I want to thank you so much for all your work in organizing the reunion - it was so wonderful - I love you - Please give me Drew's address - we have some things to send him form the church - I have the items and will send them when I get the address...thanks and I love you and your family so much - I miss you all desperately....MdA
Wow! That sounds like so much fun! We have had VOG and rain here, so I guess your beach is much more fun than ours now, however, we do have a little sun today, so I might sneak out this afternoon with the kids! Miss you!!!
That place sounds Awesome! I love the Drive-in movie place! We are going in July and I can't wait!
Post a Comment