Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How Tupperware Saved My Life

Ok, so my title is a little dramatic, but seriously Tupperware really made my life a lot easier.  If you know anything about me, you'll know that I'm a little OCD, anal retentive, organized when it comes to my kitchen.  For example, my bowls have grapes on them and I can't stack them in the cabinet until the colors are alternating; purple, green, purple, green.  (I know...it's crazy)  I like for everything to have a place and be in its place.  (Too bad I can't apply this philosophy to the rest of my house!)  

The Achilles heel in my kitchen had been my pantry.  I love to bake and I have TONS of baking equipment and ingredients.  Things were such a mess in my pantry, that I couldn't take it any more.  Thanks to my friend, Emily for inviting me to her Tupperware party.  I decided that enough was enough and something had to be done.  
Here's the pantry before: (I'm so ashamed)

And after:

(Let's all have a nice big sigh of relief.....*Ahhhhh!  Much better!)
Doesn't that look better?  It sure FEELS better.  Now I can rest easy knowing that everything has a place and I know where to find things when I go looking!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Wow it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Gurss I better organize mine before you get home huh?

Anonymous said...

and learn to type!

Nolen Family said...

Nice!! I love organization but that pantry is impressive! You make me laugh about your plates. I thought I was bad!

Lisa Spence said...

Will you come do my pantry? I'm well impressed!