Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot

Andrew and I had the privilege of having our pictures taken by a new, up and coming photographer in our area.  Her backdrops were wonderful and she did an excellent job.  You should check her out: Tiffany Leath Photography. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.  You'll have to wait and see which one made the Christmas card when you get yours in the mail!  




 This one is for Drew.

Thanks Tiffany for the great pictures!

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Alaina-you are gorgeous! And Andrew is adorable! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I know you are missing Drew:(

Julie S.

~Kimberly said...

They all look great! You are gorgeous and Andrew is so adorable!

~Kimberly said...

Ha! I just see I said pretty much the exact thing as Lydia above! See, it's totally true!

Ladners'Latest said...

aww thanks. And Julie..YES! I am!

Wil said...

Those turned out so beautifully! Missing you!

I know it says Wil but it's really me =)