Friday, June 10, 2011

Lot Cleared!

Well, they've cleared the lot!  It looks like it's ready for a house now!  Here's a view of the right side.
 Now the left...the 2 oaks that are marked on the right of the picture have to go.  They're in the way of the house.
 I tried to get the whole lot in this shot.  I got all but the far left property line.  But you get the idea.
 Nice group of trees in the back yard.
 Drew checking to make sure the house will fit so we can save our glorious oak.  It's a beauty.  And it fits!  It'll be right at the back corner of the house. 
We should start breaking ground soon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big change from Hawaii, it looks like it's going to be so beautiful. I'm jealous!

KTurner said...

Are you stalking your lot??? ;)