Friday, June 3, 2011

Florida's Best Kept Secret

Well, we have officially made the move to Florida, but to kick off our stay, my family decided to rent a condo in Navarre Beach for the week. (And we didn't technically have a place to live until our house is built...and the travelodge wasn't that appealing for 3 months) {We did find a temporary place to live...but that's another blog post}

Anyway, back to our vacation.  Navarre Beach is referred to as "Florida's best kept secret" and I'll agree with that statement.  I'm in LOVE with Navarre.  We stayed on the 11th floor of the Belle Mer condos. (I highly recommend this place!)  I didn't take too many pictures all week because, frankly, I was having too much fun.  I did manage to squeeze in a few, like this on of Andrew...ready to hit the pool!
 When we were at the beach, Andrew pretty much hung out under our tent.
 He would eventually come down to the shoreline and run around, but he dared NOT to get in the ocean.
 We had a beautiful view of the sunset over the Santa Rosa sound.
 This was our campsite every day.
 Gulf on the left, sound on the right....gorgeous!
 Andrew was very proud to show off his new Superman undies.
 What's a trip to the Gulf without CRABS!!
 And you can't go to the beach without taking pictures on the balcony!

 The girls
We were going to do traditional pictures on the beach, but for the first time all week, it was coming a thunderstorm, so we opted out of that beach tradition.  Plus, Andrew was in no mood for photos.  


We had a great week and I can't wait until we do it again.  Navarre is only 30-40 minutes from our "to be built" house, so once it's built, come see us and we'll check out Florida's best kept secret together!

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

First off, you look amazing... IN YOUR BIKINI!!!! And.. love the photo of you and Drew... AND love the photo of you girls with your beautiful mother! How fun!