We were asked to bring a "dish" so I volunteered to bring the cake! Andrew helped me decorate it. He cut out the little buttons and begged and begged to put on the shoes. I told him we'd do that right before we went to the shower. The first thing out of his mouth this morning: "Mommy, is it time to put the shoes on the cake?" Finally, it was.
He actually put the shoes side by side, but I wanted them like this:**I would also like to add that my awesome friend, Kellye, cut out most of the baby clothes! Thanks Kel...you were a great help!**
Dora opening some gifts
The man of the hour! He's such a cutie!
I love baby yawns!
The cake among a delicious spread of goodies.
The shower was a lot of fun. Dora got some great gifts. There were lots of kids for Andrew to play with. He had so much fun and I got to meet all the ladies that will be in our study. The best part...the girl who hosted LIVES ON MY STREET! So I met 2 of my future neighbors and friends. Moving is hard and it takes time to meet new people, but God was looking out for me and put some great ladies very literally in my own back yard. :) Isn't God good? So I'm looking forward to our new study starting next Friday!
And since the shower was in my neighborhood, it made my daily/weekly drive-by to stalk the progress of the house pretty easy. Again, it was raining so I didn't get out. But we have some windows and the shingles are on the roof.











No comments:
Post a Comment