Sunday, July 31, 2011

Starting to Shingle

After church this morning, we drove by the house.  All of the windows are in and they've started the shingles.  (We heard a rumor that ONE GUY...not one crew...is doing all the work because all of the roofing crews went to Alabama after the tornadoes.) So it's been a slow go this week between the shortage in workers and all the RAIN!
 But look!  They have delivered the brick!  *Fingers crossed that they get started on that this week.*
 Some of the shingles
 Drew dreaming of where the imaginary pool will go...
 Here's a pic of the garage...just because I haven't posted one of those before today. We have a little storage area!
  They can't do anything inside the house until the roof is finished, so let's pray for some roofers this week!  I can't wait until it's finished.  Every time we go and look at it, I get so excited!!  I think we're really going to love it here.

No comments: