Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chocolate Party

I hosted a Dove Chocolate Discoveries party at my house!  Yes, there is such a thing and it's AWESOME!  Just think of a Pampered Chef or Tupperware party.  It's the same format, but with CHOCOLATE!

I was too busy tasting to get a lot of photos, but at one point I remembered to grab the camera.  
Cathy making a brownie mousse dessert.
 Kellye enjoying a virgin white chocolate raspberry daiquiri.
Connie, Elizabeth, and Kristen browsing the catalog. 
It was a lot of fun.  If you'd like to place an order you can!  Just visit THIS WEB SITE and click on "irresistible products" to check out all that Dove Chocolate Discoveries has to offer.  You have until Thursday to order.  Just email me if you're interested. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm less than ten feet away from you while you are writing this and you still misspell my name!

Alaina said...

LOL OOPS. I just forgot an "e"...c'mon! (More proof that I should be in BED)

Alaina said...

LOL OOPS. I just forgot an "e"...c'mon! (More proof that I should be in BED)