Friday, May 18, 2012

AHS Class of 2012

I hurried to Alabama when I picked Andrew up today because we had to go to Albertville's Graduation.  But, I had an errand to run before that.  I had to go to Erin's house and meet sweet lil Emory.  (She's over a month old and I hadn't seen her yet!)  And I had to give Miss Maggie her very long overdue birthday present.  
When I gave her the Aurora Minnie, she had to go change into all her Minnie gear!
 Sweet lil Emory.  I didn't get to stay very long, hence only one picture!  Isn't she precious??
 Then it was hurry hurry...off to graduation.  I was there to see my cousin Emily walk across that stage.

 That was one of the largest senior classes I have seen in a long time.  I think I counted 247-ish names on the program!  I knew both the Valedictorian and Salutatorian.   Both speeches were fabulous.  What Godly young men!  
 After the ceremony, we braved the crowd to go take pictures.  We found Emily right away!
 A Hug from her Momma
 Emily and her parents: Sonny and Donna
 Here's all the family that came out to support Em. (minus a couple that disappeared before this picture)
 While I was walking around looking for a few others that I knew, I ran into one of the Marine Corps newest 2nd Lieutenants.  Will is just about to start his first official duty station in North Carolina.  
I missed out on seeing several others that graduated.  They must have left before I could find them.  Congratulations Emily (and the rest of the class of 2012).  I'm so proud of you!

No comments: