Well it has been a while since I put a home video on the blog. (Ok, truthfully I always forget to upload them, but I was browsing my youtube account and came across a couple that I haven't shared yet.)
This one was before Christmas. You can see there are still boxes from the move in the background. Andrew is sharing some of his favorite Bible verses that he knows.
And here's one from last September. Andrew is trying to speak Spanish. It's a quote from Toy Story 3 when Buzz is in Spanish mode. Senorita, donde estas? (ok forgive the lack of accents, but seriously I haven't figured that one out on the mac yet :( ) Instead, Andrew says "Golde esta"
Poor kid...you'd think his Mama was a Spanish teacher or something?! (FAIL) And what's more....today he tells me: "Mama, I know all about cinco de mayo."
ME: Oh you do? Well tell me...what is cinco de mayo?
Andrew: It's when people speak Spanish and eat tacos. (EPIC FAIL)
Needless to say this summer we'll be working on some language acquisition.
ok one more....for now
Here's one of Andrew feeding the seagulls LAST summer. (What?! I said I was behind)
No comments:
Post a Comment