Thursday, May 8, 2008

Splashin' in the pool






Drew and I had been talking about getting Andrew some yard toys since he likes to spend so much time out there. And since it's so hot we thought a baby pool would be a good idea. Especially since our window unit isn't quite working these days. The thermostat said it was 84 degrees in here today. YUK!

So we went to Walmart and bought a baby pool. They sure didn't make baby pools like this when I was little. All we had were the hard plastic ones. This one has two pools with 6 different games, a sprinkler, and a slide! Hello?! How fun is that!

After blowing the monster up with a foot pump, we filled it up and went for a swim. Andrew LOVES that pool. He was having so much fun that it was nearly impossible to get him to look up at me and smile for a picture. I'm afraid we'll never be able to go into the backyard again without Andrew wanting in the pool, or "poo" as he says.

Another good thing: maybe I'll actually get a tan staying outside all the time! I might finally look like I live in Hawaii rather than Antarctica!

No comments: