Monday, May 19, 2008

Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes



My mother-in-law sent me the cutest dessert pan the other day. It's a mini-cheesecake pan that yields 12 mini cheesecakes. I was so excited that I had to make something with it right then. Being the chocoholic that I am, I decided to do a chocolate cheesecake. I made a fresh raspberry sauce to drizzle on top and garnished them with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint. Aren't they adorable!! (Thanks again Grammy Pegs)

4 comments:

Lisa Spence said...

Wow! I am well impressed!

Hey, how is it you never told me YOU were a blogger? I love seeing the pics of your boy and your home in "paradise"--and I'll be sure to visit often!

~Kimberly said...

And they were just as delicious as they looked!!! YUM-O! You did a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Well - I am with Lisa Writes...I did not know that you were a blogger....I am thrilled...

Congrats on the new home and I loved reading about all of you....

Love you much....

MdA

Ladners'Latest said...

Welcome Lisa and MdA :) Lisa, I probably didn't mention it because I'm not the best at keeping it updated. By the time my day is over all I want to do is go to bed! I don't know how you do it.