Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

Drew and his friend Kelly went riding their dirt bikes this past Saturday. So Kristina and I, being the good lil wives that we are, decided to take the babies and surprise our hubbies for Father's Day. I baked a devil's food cake and we took them pizza. They were pretty surprised to see us. Andrew took his Father's Day present for Daddy and gave it to him at the track. (Mommy saved hers for Sunday morning).

Sunday Andrew and I cooked Drew breakfast in bed. He fell on his hip on Sat. so he was a little beat up. :) Then we went to church, and had a cookout at Kelly and Kristina's. It was a lot of fun. Drew even got to play Halo, so if you ask him it was a pretty good Father's Day. I'm glad Drew got to be here for this one, since he was deployed on his first Father's Day.

Here are some pictures of Andrew that I've taken recently. He's so hard to take pictures of now b/c he's too busy playing. He doesn't have time to look at the camera and smile. He's still cute though. And his new thing...he learned to say "thank-you." He says please for EVERYTHING, but on Sunday he said "thank-you" at the appropriate time. I'm glad he's a polite kid!

No comments: