Sunday, June 1, 2008

Progress on the house

Sea Country lot #21
It will be this color.
Standing in the doorway of Andrew's room leading out to his lanai.
Then we got busted for being on a construction site even though we had
a pass, so no more walking around IN the house.
Beautiful mountain view (and more construction) Ag buffer land in front,
so no neighbors in our back yard.
Ocean view. It's much better from the upstairs balcony
off of the master bedroom.

Drew, Andrew, and I drove out to the house this afternoon to check on the progress and hooray we have a roof now! I finally managed to take some pictures to share with all of you. I've also included pictures from the model home (like ours) so you can get an idea of what our house will EVENTUALLY look like. The only difference is our house is the reverse of this layout. (I'll explain with each picture) And sorry the format is so crazy, but it's way too late for me to worry about that. Just be glad I'm updating the blog :)


Keep in mind these are pics of the MODEL HOME....same floor plan though.

Andrew's huge room
Another angle of his room. Hallway. Door straight ahead = to the garage. Left = bedroom & bathroom. Rt = Stairs
View of kitchen from dining area.
Full bath downstairs (1 bedroom downstairs too)
Living/dining (view from where Drew is standing in next photo)
Living room from front door.



Master bath. Except ours has a whirlpool tub behind another door.


Master bedroom. Andrew climbing in the cabinets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Pretty.....I know that you are so excited....I have visited your site before and enjoyed it so much...always glad to hear from you and the boys...

Take Care and I love you...

Marsha