Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweet Kisses

My son sure knows how to make my heart melt. Last night, during our bedtime routine, I was singing to Andrew as always. During my song he raised up, leaned over, and gave me the sweetest kiss right on the lips. Then he laid down and went right to sleep. His kiss said "thanks Mom. I love you!" Oh, my heart just melted into a pile of mush. I took a minute right then to thank God for my precious gift.

If you have kids, go tell them you love them right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alaina....you are so right....my G has melted my heart today - begin to pray now for wisdom as Andrew gets older - their issues are so complex as teenagers....I love you and your boys....

MdA

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, You know how much I love you!

Mom

Ladners'Latest said...

I dread the teenage years already. It's a scary world out there!

Ladners'Latest said...

Sure do Mom! I tell Andrew all the time "you'll never know just how much I love you until you have one of your own."