The first thing we noticed as we drove down the street was that the house had been painted!! I was so excited. Ask Drew...I was like a little kid at Christmas. I could hardly contain myself as we walked in the house.
The first thing we saw was our tile. It is beautiful! You kinda get an idea what it will look like when you're picking it out, but you never fully get the idea until you see it completed. We were very pleased with the way it coordinated with the appliances and counter tops. I can't wait to warm it up with some color on the walls.
We didn't get to look in the master bedroom or bath because there was a crew there finishing up some details and we didn't want to get in their way, so those rooms still remain a mystery. I can NOT wait until we move in. (except for that whole packing thing) So let me re-phrase that....I can't wait to decorate my new house. There...that sounds better.
The construction supervisor was there and he said that we're looking at doing our final walk through on the 26th of August and closing on the 29th. From what we saw today, I don't know what they're going to do for the next 25 days because the house looked done all except the touch up work. Oh well. We'll see how it goes. Here are the pictures from today...
Our painted house~
Living room view from front door. (Carpet is covered with plastic to protect it)
Kitchen from dining room
Hooray for my kitchen!!! I can't wait to start cooking in there!
Kitchen tile (20in x 20in)...goes down the hall and into guest bathroom.
Downstairs guest bathroom. (still have to put in the shower door)
Andrew's bathroom upstairs.
Stairway. Drew loves the open banister.
Mama and Andrew on the sidewalk in front of the house.
Our painted house~
Living room view from front door. (Carpet is covered with plastic to protect it)
Kitchen from dining room
Hooray for my kitchen!!! I can't wait to start cooking in there!
Kitchen tile (20in x 20in)...goes down the hall and into guest bathroom.
Downstairs guest bathroom. (still have to put in the shower door)
Andrew's bathroom upstairs.
Stairway. Drew loves the open banister.
Mama and Andrew on the sidewalk in front of the house.
3 comments:
Nice tile...........remind you of home????
It's beautiful! I know you are so excited--what fun!
LOVE the huge tiles! Can't wait to see it in person! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment