Thursday, August 14, 2008

'Lil Beach Bum

Andrew and I went to the beach the other day and his get-up was so adorable that I just had to share it with all of you. :)

I didn't take my camera down to the water, so I'll just have to tell you about his adventures. He had a blast walking along the shore collecting sea glass and shells. He even met a little boy his age, though I don't know if he actually liked him or just the Elmo shirt that he was wearing. Either way, it was cute. He got brave and walked down to the water a couple of times. This is a big step for him because normally the sound of the waves scare him. It seems he's getting used to it now. This is good news because if you know me, then you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach. (However, I could do without the sand sticking to me)

Andrew was having such a good time that he didn't want to leave, but his Mama was STARVING and it was almost nap time, so we called it quits.

Here are the pictures of his royal cuteness...
He worse those sunglasses the whole time we were at the beach...too windy for the hat.
Movin' in for the close up
Can't you just hear him say, "No pictures, no pictures, please!"

And remember how I told you it was close to nap time????


That's right...he fell asleep while eating his lunch. He was POOPED!

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

what a little stud muffin!