Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wedding Day

Drew's brother, Alex got married on Oct. 25. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. The weather was perfect! Amy, his bride, was gorgeous! She was absolutely radiant. I didn't get to take any pictures during the ceremony because I was holding a sleeping Andrew. But hey...at least he wasn't talking or trying to run around. I did manage to snap a few shots after the ceremony and at the reception.





The reception was held at the Diamondhead community center.
They had a live band, so there was dancing to be had. It was a lot of fun. Here's the happy couple just before entering the reception.













The first dance was so romantic.
















I love the toasting picture.




Andrew had a good time at the reception. Here's a photo op with Leigh and Christian.Alex found the garter :)
Andrew chasing Claire and Carly.
The Ladner brothers: Drew, Alex, and Adam


Drew's parents looking good at the reception.

The wedding was fun and I wish the happy couple lots of love in their life together. And Amy, welcome to the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous dress!!

Erin

~Kimberly said...

I love the hear no evil..... pics with the brothers! Funny!