
His new favorite saying, "What's that Mama?" He's a very inquisitive little boy. He loves to figure out how things work. He likes to help Daddy in the garage. He gets a screw driver and starts sticking it places, trying to "fix" it. He still loves to help me in the kitchen. Every time he hears the kitchen timer go off, he'll say, "Cookies ready Mama." (So I like to bake, but I promise it's not always cookies!)
Another new thing: he loves to put the word "is" at the end of his sentences. For example, "There Andrew ball is." "Mama, where Chicky is?"
When I sneeze, he'll say "Bess you Mama." And he's very polite, using please and thank you at all the right moments. I like it when he say thank you because the inflection in his voice is adorable! The "you" part is very high pitched. Too cute.
Enough rambling....just wanted to give you an update on all things Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment