They took a while to adjust to Hawaii time, so for the first five days they went to bed between 8:30 and 9.
We had the pleasure of hosting some of our friends to our house for Thanksgiving. Since we're all so far away from family it's nice to get together with good friends. We had a good turn out (21 counting babies) and we had SOOOOOOOOO much food. Here's our spread.
It wouldn't all fit on the counter, so some of it had to go on the table.
Here's Heather and Kristina fixing their plates with Kim and Merrill in the background.
We cleared the bar and refilled it with desserts. I think it's safe to say that we all ate too much! Nick had so much that he had to take a break.
The kids had a blast playing all afternoon. Here's Addi in her pretty orange dress.
Wyatt liked playing with one of Andrew's puzzles.
Wyatt stealing a hug and a kiss from Addison.
Andrew says "Man, there are a lot of people here."
He had so much fun. Once Trevor showed up, I practically never saw him again. He said "Bye, Mama. I go upstairs." They played hard! It was so nice to have everyone over. (So thanks for coming guys)
The next day we went to the water park to celebrate McKenzie's 11th birthday. As usual, it was a blast. This is by far my favorite picture of the day. Annah and Andrew on the kiddie slide...
Drew showing off his muscles.
Trevor and Addi having a snack after a long day. 
Julie and Drew

Going...
Gone!
The next day (Saturday) was a very un-eventful Iron Bowl. (I don't wanna talk about it) We were all smiles before the game...
After the game Drew and I went to get a tree and what a beauty! We got home only to find that 4 out of our 6 strands of lights no longer worked. Therefore, this is as far as we got with decorating...
I took some pictures of Annah and Jefforey on the beach before they left. It wasn't the best weather. It had rained all day and was still pretty cloudy, but it stopped raining long enough to snap a few pictures. As we were leaving we managed to see a little pink break through the clouds. 
I'm so glad they came to visit. It was nice to be around family for Thanksgiving. I miss them already. Andrew has been asking for "Gracie and Uncle." If you ask him where they went, he'll say "Alabama." It's pretty cute.
So since this is the longest post in the history of the world and it's WAY past my bedtime. I'm going to ice my cake that has been cooling as I type and GO TO BED!! I've got a long 3 days ahead. Stay tuned for posts about Drew turning 30, our squadron Christmas party, and Andrew's birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment