Ok, so I need a new hair do. No more "run-down Mommy" hair. I hear I need something young, fun, and fresh. Also, it has come to my attention that my gray streak is not cool! So, I've been contemplating "color." Just so you know....I've NEVER colored my hair. No home kits, no highlights...NOTHING. But I'm feeling brave. I want to keep my dark color, but maybe spice it up a little. I have an appointment at 10am tomorrow. I could use your help. I've been looking through some magazines and here are some cuts I like.
#1 - I like the red highlights. I might do something like that. This cut is similar to the one I had last year. I want it a tad longer though.

#2- This one is fun. Ideally, I want a #1 cut that I could also do this with. A girl needs options ;)

#3- Ok, OBVIOUSLY I'm not going blonde, so just look at the cut :) I want to get bangs, but that scares me to death.
Ok, I realize that by the time some of you read this, I'll already have a new do, but hopefully some of you will see it before. All input is greatly appreciated! Tell me your choices in the comments section. I'll post pictures tomorrow of my new do.
5 comments:
I like #1 with the highlights. I was just talking to Denise about putting the same highlights in Haley's hair this summer.
Good luck with either one you pick! I'm sure it will look great.
Kathy
Definitely # 1!!!
I also like #1 except a little longer. Highlights are fun! May I suggest to go drastic! I say that because then I can live vicariously through you;o)(As I am bored with my hair too) Plus, it's just color. You can always go darker or back to your original color if it ends up being to much maintenance or if you just don't like it. And sometimes hair dressers leave you wishing you had been more bold...so go for it;o)Love ya and can't wait to see the pics!
Ooh! #1!!!! With some fun red colors! I can't wait to see it! Have fun! I'm making an appt for McKenzie tomorrow to chop hers to shoulder length! I'm so glad Meridith convinced her the other day that it would be 'super cute'!
After (literally) YEARS of wearing the same 'do (achieved only by getting one's hair cut twice, maybe three times a year), I am now perpetually dissatisfied with my hair! I just a cut last week, asking to go a "little shorter"--and I sure did! And, between you and me and the rest of the blog world, I don't really like it...sigh...
I think you have beautiful hair and I love pic #1! Better post "after" pics!
Post a Comment