They're a little big! He's got that whole school teacher thing going on.
Since there's not much "meat" to this post, I'll share some recent Andrewisms.While watching Dancing With The Stars, Andrew likes to dance with either Granna or myself. After finishing a quickstep with Granna he sat down on the ottoman, wiped his brow, and said "Whew! That was a tough one!"
One day I was signing onto skype to see if Drew was around for a video chat. I said "Andrew, let's see if Daddy is on the computer. " His response: "No, Mama. Daddy's not on the computer...he's in Iraq."
After playing pretty hard outside and riding on the 4 wheeler through the pasture with Paw Paw, he comes in the house and announces, "I'm filthy as a hog!"
He is SO FUNNY! He comes up with stuff all the time. I wish I could catch every single moment on camera so I'd never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment