Friday, March 27, 2009

Red!

Ok, I must say I'm a fan of color and can't believe I've waited 28 years to try it!  She did an all over color matched to my natural color and foiled the red highlights on top.  I love it!  My hair is a little shorter than I wanted in the front, but it's ok...I still like it.  I'm not really sure how to fix the bangs, but I think I like them too.  The good thing about those....I can blend them in and look like I did "pre-bangs."  
You can really see the red outside.  


7 comments:

sara krahulec said...

LOVE IT!! The cut, the color, the bangs.....YAY NEW HAIR DO! Then again, I always think your hair looks pretty;o)

Ladners'Latest said...

Thanks...I'm not so sure how to do the bangs...eek

Krista said...

The cut and color look so great Alaina! Definitely not a mommy-do any longer.

~Kimberly said...

I love the back, so cute! You could pull ANY hairdo off! You look adorable!

Kathy said...

The cut looks great! Just like the pic.

Ladners'Latest said...

Thanks guys. I woke up this morning and forgot about it...until I looked in the mirror. Then I took a shower and realized how short it really is!! But I like it :)

Lisa Spence said...

Looks good! I love it!