Thursday, June 4, 2009

Has It Really Been 10 Years?

This past Saturday the Albertville High School Class of '99 celebrated it's 10 year reunion. This grand even took place at Gunter's Landing. We had a social hour followed by a great meal, a few presentations, and dancing. It was so good to see all of my classmates. Some of them I hadn't seen since we walked across that stage in our caps and gowns. Seeing them was like going back in time. Everyone looked so GREAT! I think they even looked better than they did in high school. Like our DJ said, "The years have been good to the class of '99!"

I'm so behind in my blogging that I won't go into all the details, but you can see pictures on our class blog HERE!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Your dress is gorgeous! Where did you get it?

Ladners'Latest said...

Thanks Krista. I got it at Belk. (and it was on sale!)