My Mom always goes all out for Christmas. It's her favorite holiday. This year she was hosting the Sunday School party, so we got started a little early. (As in the week before Thanksgiving) Here's what we have so far...at least down stairs. (Please forgive me for the blurry images)
Photo tree in dining room
The china hutch (made by Dad) turns into snowman central.
The stockings and mantel got a makeover this year.
The "real" tree.
Whole living room
Even the bathroom gets decorated!
Pencil tree in hall.
View of living room from pencil tree in hall.
From the front door looking up.
Master bedroom
A choir of carolers (we split them up this year. They were beginning to look like a MOB.)
Mom gave Annah her white tree so she could get a flocked one.
The bed gets decorated too.
There are two more trees upstairs: the Auburn tree and Andrew's toy tree. I have pictures of those but they're still on my camera. I figured I needed a blog update, so they got left out. Andrew helped decorate a little bit, but was mostly outside helping Paw-Paw. When he came in and saw all the decorations, he said, "Wow. It looks pretty different in here."
So we've decked the halls and are ready for Christmas. Are you?













4 comments:
Awww, so festive and lovely. That snowman toilet seat cover is hilarious! If you sit on him it's like he's patting your little butt cheeks.
I'm still in the process, and I think if I bring out another tree, Nick will kill me! (what a scrooge) Love the toilet snowman, and the pencil tree! I could sit in that house all season and be happy! It looks really fabulous!
Beautiful!
We saw your parents with Andrew at Cracker Barrel over the weekend. He has grown so much!
And thanks for your card. Know that we are praying for you and Drew both. I know the holidays will be hard! So glad you are able to be here with your family!
Beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment