Well, since I'm sitting in the hotel watching Andrew take a nap (yes, and AMEN) and I have nothing better to post...here are my blogger ABC's. Feel free to repost on your own blogs. C'mon...it's fun!
A. Age: Just celebrated my first anniversary of my 29th birthday!
B. Bed size: King, but it's in the pod and have been in a full for the last 7 months.
C. Chore you dislike: yard work
D. Dogs: Chiquita (chorkie) and Bella (lab mix)
E. Essential start to your day: Wild Berry XS!
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver jewelry: Depends on the day, but mostly sliver
H. Height: 5' 11'
I. Instruments you play(ed): Alto Sax, Oboe, and a little piano. I tried the ukulele once, but I think I need lessons!
J. Job Title: Former Spanish teacher turned Housewife/Stay at home Mom
K. Kids: 4 yr old wildman ;)
L. Live: For the next month: a hotel on Oahu After that: Milton, FL
M. Mom’s name: Pam
N. Nicknames: Sissy, Laina, Piggy (thanks Drew)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was pregnant and it took me 3 days to have Andrew!
P. Pet peeves: People who pull on the wrong side of the median and messy kitchens
Q. Quote from a movie: That's Drew's department. He can quote Groundhog Day in its entirety AND all 10 seasons of Friends. But in leu of "A" here's one for ya: "Thirty, flirty, and thriving."
R. Righty or lefty: Eat and write with LEFT. Play sports and cut scissors with RIGHT.
S. Siblings: an almost 26 yr old sister
T. Time you wake up: Whenever Andrew does
U. Underwear: cotton granny panties :)
V. Vegetables you don't like: None of the above
W. What makes you run late: Having to drag Andrew out of the bed.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Hand, Back and teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: anything with sugar!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Lemurs
No comments:
Post a Comment