Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And Just Like That...A House Appeared!

For about 2 weeks, our house sat like this:  Ready for a floor to be poured.
 Finally, last Friday on our way to Albertville, we stopped by to check on the progress, when lo and behold, the concrete truck was there!
 Drew checked the house on Monday and they were done with the framing!  This is what it looked like when I got back in town.  (It's POURING)
 We went back today so I could get inside it, since I didn't want to do that in the downpour the other day.  
 This is our entry way.  The two columns separate the foyer from the dining room.
 Andrew's future bedroom. (He had to wear his rain boots in case of mud at the house.)
 My future kitchen with the master bedroom off to the left.
 Andrew's future play room over the garage.
 master bath
I'm so excited that the house is FINALLY coming along and looking like a real house!  I'll keep you posted on the progress!