Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

In the words of Lauren Talley, "Jesus died, but he's not dead, and He's coming one more time.  He's alive, He's alive, He's alive!"  I hope you all had a very Happy Easter.  We sure did.  
After a quick visit from the Easter bunny.....


our Easter really got started at church.  We took some flowers to the cross and posed for a family portrait.   (FBC Milton has a tradition on Easter: The Flowering of the Cross.)


 After church we enjoyed a nice family lunch at Nichols' Seafood and then headed home for some pictures in the back yard.  Look at this handsome little man sporting some purple!

 Pepper decided he'd like in some photos too.
 He managed to sit in the basket long enough for this shot.
 Then he'd had enough.
 My boys
 Pepper...such a good bunny.  


 Me and my lil man

 Drew caught Andrew giving me a kiss.  He's such a sweet kid!
 Some photography by Andrew...
 Not too bad for a 5 yr old!

After our little photo shoot in the back yard, we all took a family nap.  SO NICE!  We went down around 2 pm.  Drew woke up at some point and left me and Andrew in the bed.  You wanna know what time we got up?  (You probably don't).....6:45 PM?!  Apparently we were tired.  And to answer your question...NO, he didn't have any trouble going back to bed that night.  And I was in the bed by 10:30.  Like I said....T.I.R.E.D!

No comments: