Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More Visitors!

I got to see Heather this week!  Ok, ok...a little back story on Heather.  She and I met in Auburn in the fall of 1999.  We both lived in Noble Hall. (which sadly is no longer standing, but the memories will live forever)  We hit it off right away and became the best of friends.
Sidebar:  I tell you what....the people that I met in that dorm are ((STILL)) some of my most favorite people I met in all my year at Auburn.  They are all very special to me and I still keep in touch with most of them, though we be scattered all over the globe.
Anyway, back to Heather!  The last time I saw her was in December 2010, when I was in Dallas for Ben's wedding.  She called to tell me that she was coming home for a wedding and she and her hubby would be staying in Florida for a week.  So, naturally, I made the drive over to Seagrove Beach to see her!  We left after school and met Heather and Brian for lunch.  (My shrimp sandwich was divine!)  Then Brian left the girls to the girl talk for a round of golf.  We spent the rest of the afternoon catching up and catching some rays.  It was a cloudy day, so it wasn't too hot. (That's Floridian for PERFECT DAY)  Heather took a few pictures of our day together.  


HOLD THE PHONE: I've lost the picture of the two of us?!  What?!  Heather, you may have to email me those pics again!  IN the meantime, here are a few she took of me and Andrew.

 Andrew enjoyed a nice popsicle after our day at the beach.  And he finally decided to cooperate in the picture.

No comments: