I was on the music team for the morning and afternoon worship rally and I also taught Preschool music. In the rallies, I played a character named Vera. B. Swift, complete with blonde wig and everything. Mom posted some videos on facebook. Funny stuff. Anyway, the theme for music was "Music at the Matterhorn" so our room was decked out in a swiss mountain theme.
We had a few posters on the walls too.
One day we had an activity where the kids had to "snow ski" using paper plates and rhythm sticks. They loved it. This is our 4 year old class trying out their skis.
Wednesday night we had "VBS Family Fun Night." We had a hot dog dinner and water play time. The preschoolers had sprinklers and baby pools while the big kids played "Kiddie Pool Kickball." (so fun)
And of course, we had WATERMELON!
It was a great week. We had a lot of fun learning about all the amazing things God did.






No comments:
Post a Comment