I've also had some "episodes" of blurry vision followed by numbness in my hand. Weird stuff! The doctor is getting me a consult with a Neurologist. She wants me to have an MRI just to rule everything out. No worries, I'm fine. We don't think it's anything serious...just want to be sure.
So pray for me and baby in the coming weeks. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.
Other than that, things are fine. I'm getting bigger, feeling more pregnant, and starting to get puffy ankles...all the joys of third trimester pregnancy. But it won't be much longer now and we'll have our sweet lil girl here with us.
OH, and I FINALLY ordered some bedding for the nursery! It'll be here in January, so you'll have to wait until then for pictures. But speaking of pictures, I did manage to snap a self belly shot today:
Aubrey @ 31 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment