We have been SO busy lately that I haven't had much time to think about our family Christmas card. That's a lie...I think about it all the time and how we need to have one made because normally by this point, I have already mailed out our cards. We've just never executed a plan due to our business. So tonight, while I was cooking dinner I set up the tripod in front of the tree, ordered the boys to change clothes, and I snapped this one in about 5 seconds. (Not exactly how I had it planned, but hey it works). Viola! Christmas Card! I emailed it to walamart and will pick it up first thing in the morning.
In other news, we went to the Mall one night where I bought Andrew a new Christmas sweater, changed him in the mall bathroom, and voila! Santa picture! I'm telling you...we're in a go go go, hurry hurry hurry mode around here. ...Tis the Season!


1 comment:
I have been away for the past three weekends and have not got much done. I was home this Saturday....did wrap gifts. But our Children's play was Sunday night...practice at 1:30...play at 6....I am beat. Hope you are doing well. Love the card. :-)
Post a Comment