Tomorrow my sweet boy will be 6. S-I-X?! How did that happen? It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant with him and awaiting his arrival. Maybe it's because I"m pregnant and we've been reliving all those fond memories. Somehow we blinked and now he's turning 6. His little life is about to change. He'll soon be a big brother and what a great big brother he'll be. Andrew has such a sweet heart, a servant's heart. He loves to help others and he's looking forward to helping take care of his little sister. He tells me all the time, "Mom, I wish Aubrey would hurry up and be here." He's very excited.
Today my mom and Drew carried some cupcakes to school to celebrate with his friends. I couldn't be there because I'm in the hospital. (There's a post coming about that....I'm fine....it was just for observation, but it couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time.) Drew took some pictures for me.
Now, as I get ready for his party tomorrow, I wanted to take a look back at all of his past birthdays. Watch as he grows from year to year:
1
2
3
4
5
Can't believe he'll be six tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment