Sunday, February 3, 2013

Documented Photography Shoot

The little Princess had her infant photo shoot done last week at Documented Photography.  Click on the   link to go check out Hara's website.  I could hardly wait to get the disc and see how they turned out.  She did a fabulous job (as you'll see).  They turned out better than I had hoped.  Here are a few of my favorites:  I'll let you guess which one I'm using for a birth announcement.    

{Brace yourselves:  I don't know if you can handle the cuteness!}














Oh, they just melt my heart!  Thank you, Hara, for taking these amazing pictures of my precious little girl.  I'm glad I'll always have these images to remember this sweet time.  

2 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

How absolutely adorable she is....both of your children are very photogenic. Thanks for sharing those.

casey said...

She is amazingly beautiful. The black and white pics with Andrew are my fave....tear!! I can't wait to get our girls together for double cuteness.