Our Valentine's Day started with a trip to the doctor's office. {Ok, not entirely true. My day started out with a present from Drew; sweetheart aviator wings! Yay!} ...and then a trip to the Dr. Aubrey's face had been breaking out for about a week, getting worse each day. At first I thought it was just baby acne since it started around 3 weeks, but I wasn't so sure. It was literally ALL OVER her face: in her scalp, on her forehead, around her eyes, in her ears, on her neck...you get the point. Andrew had baby acne, but only on his cheeks and a little on his chin. Since she had that eye infection last week, I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything else. The trip to the Dr. put my mind at ease. It was just a bad case of baby acne. Doc says that just means her liver is working properly and I make really good milk. I've read that kids with really bad cases of baby acne don't get really bad teenage acne. Maybe that's true and baby girl will have a few easy teenage years. The good thing about a trip to the doctor...a weight check. Aubrey weighs 8 lbs. and 6 oz! She's gained over 2 lbs in a month! Way to go baby girl!
Here she's sporting her Valentine's onesie from Heather! (thanks Auntie Heather!)
Baby Girl with her Valentine Pup. (The acne looks way better in the pics than in person)
When Brother got home from school, he opened his Valentine present. This is "Monkey." He has joined the ranks of animals that travel with us wherever we go and sleep in his bed.
dumping out the goods
He's very excited about a new Skylanders character.
"Mom, take a picture of my Drill Sergeant face." (That's the name of the character)
I hope you all had a happy heart day with the ones you love!







No comments:
Post a Comment