Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Trace Parker's birthday coincided nicely with Andrew's spring break, so we got to spend almost a week with our new little buddy!  On Sunday, he came home from the hospital, just in time to celebrate his first St. Patrick's Day with his cousin Aubrey.  

2 cute leprechauns 
 These pictures remind me of a baby picture of my sister and our cousin Maegan, who are also exactly 2 months apart.   We have lots of "15th" birthdays in our family:

Andrew - December 15
Aubrey -January 15
Mom - February
Trace - March 15
Annah - July 15
Cousin Maegan - September 15

15 must be our "lucky" number! 

Jason, Traci, Raegan, and Aunt Sandy came up while we were home.  Our cousin Sam was baptized and we all got to be there.  I'm so glad we were able to make it.  SO proud of you, Sam!
 

 Andrew and Raegan looked so cute in their Sunday attire, that I had to take some pictures.  First Andrew gave me his "wop" face that Aunt Gracie taught him a couple of years ago.  I said smile and this is what I got:  (little ham)
 Then he took a serious one.
He and Raegan get along so well.  I just wished we lived closer so they could see each other more often.

1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

My birthday is April 15th. 15 is a great number. Loved the pictures of those sweet babies.