Saturday, March 2, 2013

Monster Jams

Drew and Andrew went with some friends of ours to the Monster Jams show in Pensacola.  Aubrey and I decided to stay home.  We had better things to do, like napping :) and housecleaning.  {Originally I had planned on going to Birmingham for the day to Cottontails, but it was supposed to snow and Aubrey decided she no longer likes to ride in the car, so I was not thrilled about listening to that for nearly 4 hours.}  It was the coldest day of the year, so we spent it indoors.

Drew took my camera to document the day.  Here's some of his work:

They had tickets to the "Pit Party" which allows you to go down where all the action is and get up close and personal with the trucks and their drivers.  And it's not a real "pit party" without some dancing!


 Safety first: protect your ears!
 The Fetzners
 After the show, they stopped by TCBY for some yogurt before heading home.  I'm pretty sure they LOVED this part of the day.
They had a blast today and were pretty pooped when they got home.  Thanks honey, for taking pictures for me.

No comments: