Now I'm no photographer by any stretch of the word, but I'm attempting to learn my manual settings on my camera (after 6 years) and what better practice than to use my very own princess. I bought her a cute mud pie gown recently and it goes great with her pink blanket from the Heurkamps, so we had a little photo session this morning. Aubrey has a great window in her room and the morning sun makes some great natural light. I have a long way to go, but these will do. I mean, how can you mess up with a subject as beautiful as Aubrey? You'll see that they all look a little different because I"m playing with my settings. These are all unedited cuteness...
Let's take a vote: Who do you think Aubrey looks like? Leave your comments in the "comment" section. (I'll # the photos for ya)
1
2
3
If you didn't know better you'd think these were two different babies!
4 5
6
7
I think she's going to be a "hair twirler."
8
9
10










1 comment:
She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment